The Epilady Epilaser is an easy to use, home-based laser hair removal device that is the first of its kind. It is FDA Cleared - 510(k) #170970.
Patented, and equipped with infrared monochromatic laser technology, the Epilaser is the only cosmetic laser on the market developed specifically for use on facial hair that allows you to see each individual hair you are treating!
Connect the Epilaser to the included Personal Viewing Screen and use the laser’s built-in magnifying camera to find and treat each hair individually, allowing for the precision of electrolysis without the added pain.
Epilaser’s four (4) lasers converge on the hair follicle itself, penetrating it, thereby, stunting any potential hair regrowth. Epilaser does not use heating elements or flashing lights to deliver small amounts of energy to the follicles – it hits the follicle directly with up to 6 times the energy of similarly priced IPL devices.
The Epilaser offers lasting, long-term results with the added convenience, affordability, and privacy of self-treatment, eliminating the need for expensive, inconvenient spa appointments.
The Epilaser is effective on most hair colors, excluding white, gray, ginger and light blond, and is suitable for skin that is Level 4 and below on the Fitzpatrick Classification Scale – See chart on page and descriptions in the FAQ page.
Small, lightweight, and ergonomically designed to fit a woman’s hand, the Epilaser is simple and comfortable to use.
While treating your skin, you may feel a slight tingling sensation – this is an indication that the laser beam has hit the follicle and the device is working. Use your Epilaser for just a few minutes and you will be hooked – the ability to remove each and every pesky hair is so satisfying that it’s almost impossible to put down!
If you have sensitive skin and/or any type of skin condition, please consult a physician before use.
• For dry use only.
• Do not point the device toward the eyes (yours or anyone else’s).
• Do not use the device on the following areas of the face: nostrils, eyebrows, forehead, eyelids, ears, and temples.
• Do not use while pregnant.
• Do not use if you have recently been treated with: alpha hydroxy acids, topical retinoids, BHAs, Retin-A, acids, AHAs, azelaic acid, or Accutane.
• Do not use if your skin is darker than Level 3.
• Epilaser device
• Protective cap
• Personal Viewing Screen - a 6" Android-based tablet
• Instructional video and instruction manual
• Base indicator light turns red/orange when connected to the Personal Viewing Screen; turns green when ready for use
• Power button light illuminates when the device is in correct position for use
• Safety feature prevents device from sending a beam unless device is properly positioned against skin
• Built-in childproof safety lock